An IT disaster can strike at any time so preparation is key. An effective backup and recovery solution is critical to protect your
customers and ensure business continuity. Computer Backup & Recovery is business class protection of your servers and workstations. It allows us to back up and recover at a file-, application-, or systems level – for both physical and virtual machines.
· 1 copy local, 1 copy remote – Full hybrid-cloud allows use of any on premise storage or our cloud storage.
· Faster backups – Speed up backups of large files, applications, and databases by automatically tracking changes at a block level in between backups.
· Store data longer – Extend beyond the standard retention model and help ensure compliance with regular permanent archives.
· Virtual system support – VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms are natively supported.
· Full system protection – Recover an entire image with a local copy of data or restore directly from the cloud with automatically backed up OS boot up environment, system state, applications, and data.
· Bandwidth throttling – Restrict bandwidth use during business hours so users are not impacted by backup or restore operations.
· Restore Quickly – The application automatically selects the fastest restore location: local or cloud.
· Move Less Data – Automatically recover only corrupted portions of files & databases, moving less data to achieve faster restores.
· Be Ready fo disasters – Continuous recovery automatically updates a standby server after each backup session of the live server, meaning you can failover in minutes.
· Exchange Restore – Restore Exchange environments at a granular file or full database level.
· Virtual Disaster Recovery – Physical or virtual server can be restored to a virtual machine. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported.
· Bare Metal Recovery – Recover entire servers or workstations from a bootable USB in a single pass, even to dissimilar hardware.
· 27001 Certified – The highest standard in data management.
· End to End Encryption – All backups are encrypted on the production machine, then transferred over secure connections to the cloud. Data is only decrypted during a recovery at the business’s site.
· Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) – All data encrypted with AES 128 or 256-bit encryption in motion and at rest.
· Globally Distributed Data Centers – We use multiple SSAE-compliant and ISO-certified data centers globally.
· Password Protection – Leverage client-side password protection to restrict changes or limit functions to restores only